Hi Sayang.

Heyy sayang my beautiful princess.

Done reading your blog. Im really grateful that you trust me to read it finally. and and i feel really special gila gila. Honestly you're the first girl ever to let me finally be who i am and the first girl ever that made me like i have something to look forward to life everyday. No words can describe how much i love you eventhough cakap i love youu all the time tapi macam tak cukup langsung . taktau nak describe macam mana dah. Sayang. i love you. Gila gila.

I can't wait to see what happens next in our life. and I hope kita kekal sampai forever forever gila gila. I can't wait to see you everyday. and i can't wait by the time kita dah ready nak kahwin (omg hahaha 4 tahun lagi cett) and and and i just want to be in love with you every second every day every year every decade every century forever. mesti relationship ada ups and downs ada gaduh ada sayang menyayang but im ready to go through it with youu. " So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday."




Sayang. 

Im In love with you. And I will cherish our love all the time. 

Megat.

.
.
.
.
.
.

busuk.

No comments: